Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy 5 months!!

Happy five months to my babies today! 
I can't believe it has been that long already! It is so great to watch my cute little ones rolling around, 'talking', playing with toys, and holding their heads up! To see their differences, it's amazing. 


I love when I come home from running errands and they smile when I talk to them and they see me. What a wonderful feeling! :)


They are starting to kick each other and take each other's toys...Oh Lord!! Lol. 
I am thinking of starting them on cereal soon....biting my nails...Lol! 


I love my little cutie pies and I am so glad they are doing well and are in good health! 
I love being a mother. 
Never knew it felt so good. :) 
God is wonderful to bless us with such a gift
Be a blessing to someone today folks!


Much love!!

5 comments:

Diva's Thoughts said...

Aaaawww! What a nice post! I love it.

James Tubman said...

havent seen you in a while

i see a lot has been going on since then

glad to see your new children and i hope mommy is doing okay too

Chari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chari said...

Thanks Tee!!

Hey James!!!! Yeah man, I have been busy busy!! I will stop thru when I have a bit of time. Peaces!!

HisDaughter83 said...

That makes me happy!!!! :)