I know I am really late on this, but guess what you guys!?? I have been named an Honest Blogger by Ms. J. to the A. C.! Thanks hun! Love you!
7. Ms. Fullcomplex(can I get a witness)...her page speaks to me :) lol 4real
I do love all of my fellow bloggers so much love to you all!
2. I love him so much and I actually trust him and it scares me, I mean really scares me!
3. I am scared for things to go right.... :-/
4. Being treated like the beautiful woman that I am feels foreign to me....go figure.
5. I am really freaky ya'll, I mean really....freaky.
6. I am afraid of letting go and not having control.
7. I really need to learn how to have faith and stop living with an anxious heart.
8. When I think about all God has done for me, I can't help but cry.
9. I am afraid of my potential..........I'm a punk! lol jk
10. And most of all.....I miss blogging!!!! Can ya'll send me some money each month so that I can have the internet at home? LOL!!! jk folks.
And now a word from Ralph:
Today you have the opportunity for a great experience. Today you have the undeniable chance to really live.
It is up to you to take advantage of that opportunity. It is up to you to make the most of this day, and to live the great, unique experience this day offers.
Perhaps you'll conclude that there are too many problems keeping you from experiencing a great day, yet that would be an unfortunate mistake. For even in the face of overwhelming problems and obstacles, today can be a truly unique and positive experience.
In fact, those problems can play a very positive role in the great experience of this day. By working your way through whatever may come along, you build a greater appreciation for all the goodness that surrounds you.
You also build your confidence, strength and effectiveness to higher and higher levels. And that opens the doors to vast new areas of opportunity and achievement.
Today is here now, so go ahead and jump into it with everything you have. Experience the richness of this day, and you'll carry its unique value with you always.
-- Ralph Marston