Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Guess What!?

I know I am really late on this, but guess what you guys!?? I have been named an Honest Blogger by Ms. J. to the A. C.! Thanks hun! Love you!



So as it goes, I'm supposed to nominate 7 other blogs that I believe are deserving of this award. On your free time, check them out.

1. Muze....love her poetry and honesty

2. J.A.C......this girl shoots from the heart, love it

3. T.C. (Golden)......love her encouraging words and life stories

4. Don ......that boy is a fool with it!

5. Jtub.....from how to remedies to black history facts, he is on it

6. Miz...she has a beatiful soul to me yay lol

7. Ms. Fullcomplex(can I get a witness)...her page speaks to me :) lol 4real

I do love all of my fellow bloggers so much love to you all!

Ok, next I must list [if you can and or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. Soooo here they are:

1. I am so afraid of failing myself it is freaking ridiculous!! That is why I am stuck where I am right now.

2. I love him so much and I actually trust him and it scares me, I mean really scares me!


3. I am scared for things to go right.... :-/


4. Being treated like the beautiful woman that I am feels foreign to me....go figure.


5. I am really freaky ya'll, I mean really....freaky.


6. I am afraid of letting go and not having control.


7. I really need to learn how to have faith and stop living with an anxious heart.


8. When I think about all God has done for me, I can't help but cry.


9. I am afraid of my potential..........I'm a punk! lol jk

10. And most of all.....I miss blogging!!!! Can ya'll send me some money each month so that I can have the internet at home? LOL!!! jk folks.

And now a word from Ralph:

Experience today.

Today you have the opportunity for a great experience. Today you have the undeniable chance to really live.
It is up to you to take advantage of that opportunity. It is up to you to make the most of this day, and to live the great, unique experience this day offers.

Perhaps you'll conclude that there are too many problems keeping you from experiencing a great day, yet that would be an unfortunate mistake. For even in the face of overwhelming problems and obstacles, today can be a truly unique and positive experience.
In fact, those problems can play a very positive role in the great experience of this day. By working your way through whatever may come along, you build a greater appreciation for all the goodness that surrounds you.
You also build your confidence, strength and effectiveness to higher and higher levels. And that opens the doors to vast new areas of opportunity and achievement.
Today is here now, so go ahead and jump into it with everything you have. Experience the richness of this day, and you'll carry its unique value with you always.

-- Ralph Marston

Have a good one ya'll!

7 comments:

HisDaughter83 said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! I'm all smiling and cheesing at my desk at work!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so honored!!!!!! I really do!!!!! And this was right on time too. Because I was like, "why am i writing? Is anyone really getting anything out of this??"

Thanks so much!!

Chari said...

No prob hun! Keep it up! :)

jendayi said...

Finally!!!! Lol.

Girl you better live up to that potential!!! Take a risk and step OUT! Do you hear me? Step OUT!!! Now!!!

James Tubman said...

its good to be back mystery

i didnt know whether to come back or not to certain blogs because it would have hurt my feelings if i was rejected by bloggers like yourself who i came to love

i had to wait for yall to come to me so i would know without a shadow of a doubt that it was okay for me to come back

thanx for the award

i dont think you are as scared as you put on though lol

no i think that you are strong indeed

its rough out here and you are not just going to find that special comeone over night

its going to take time just like anything else

thats why you gotta keep on steppin and testing the waters to see whats out there

im glad somebody else had the courage to admit they didnt have a personal computer a home too lol

if you have a nice phone you can get the internet on your phone and its a real good connection you can do blog posts on there too (i used to blog at home)

peace out

ecom said...

congrats

Anonymous said...

Compliments of the season

Muze said...

i'm late but thank you!!!

i think we may be the same person. i'm feeling you on pretty much all of these!!

hugs!