Thursday, May 08, 2008

My Overdue Gratitude to You...


For those times that I just knew you didn't understand...
I'm so glad you did
For those times that I just knew I was grown and didn't need you to hold my hand...
I'm glad you held it
For all of those times that I broke your heart or hurt your feelings,
I apologize

For those times I didn't appreciate your timeless efforts
I thank you
Because it is because of you and through God that I am who I am today
This beautiful ever growing Christian young woman
Thank you so much for being you
And not anyone else...
I love you mother
Happy Mother's Day

May God bless you with many, many more to come.

3 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Beautiful!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

:-) Eb took the words right out of my mouth on this one...

Diva's Thoughts said...

That was really beautiful!