Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Art of Haiku

This is my second post with haikus.
Please check out my previous entry http://mystery2you.blogspot.com/search/label/Haiku

This is the definition of a haiku for those who do not know. Enjoy. Peace.


haiku [(heye-kooh)]:
A form of Japanese poetry. A haiku expresses a single feeling or impression and contains three unrhymed lines of 5, 7, 5 or 3, 5, 3 respectively.


Oh how I want you
Being strong until it's time
Celibacy blues
~~~~
I can't control it
I so don't want to want you
Despite this I do
~~~~
This test I must pass
Loving with no conditions
Pride is not my friend

5 comments:

Krystal Klear said...

Good Evening,

Please add me to your blog roll. I have just started a blog to help single parents locate an absent parent. Can you also "shout me out" in one of your postings. My blog is www.children-1st.blogspot.com.

Thanks!
Krystal Klear

dc_speaks said...

hey...another poet....cool!

Anonymous said...

I love Haikus. I wrote one about my grandmother and grandfather once. If I find it, I'll share it.

Thanks for sharing.

Saadia said...

Very nice...I love haiku!!!

Thanks for visiting my neurotica blog!!!

Xcentric Pryncess said...

Your haikus are the business...