Monday, September 29, 2008

On My Heart...

Inspired by Lions, Tigers, and Bears

You say you love

You show you care

Years of documented proof

Yet I'm scared

To fall in love with you

Afraid to become trapped again

Swear I have a backbone

But it melts when you enter my presense

You touch me and my pride drops to my knees

Feels like I can't breathe, can barely speak

Trying to control heavy breathing

What I feel trumps my previous realities

Choking my doubts and fears

Suffocating all reasoning

Anxiety threatening to weaken me

Cause life isn't as easy as it seems

Clinching for dear life trying to grab a hold of my sanity

Cause I swear I'm going crazy

Over you

9 comments:

clnmike said...

This one by her is not really that good to me.

Anonymous said...

So, you biting my blog??? HAHA! This is a good one..... but you always have good ones

Mizrepresent said...

Girl, that's why i'm holding my breath now.

Diva's Thoughts said...

Man oh man!

HisDaughter83 said...

Wow. I want to feel that way for someone- minus the being afraid.

If I could have someone that just made me want to let my guard down completely and just give myself to him, without fear of him hurting me, that would be awesome....

James Tubman said...

being love can sometimes be a very scarry thing

because you are so dependent on the other person's approval of you

its scarry because some people you know you shouldnt be with but you might get lonely and whatever then go down the same road you just left

what you have to do is just trust in your ability to find someone who will treat you with respect and value you for who you are

anything less is a waist of time

thats how i feel

Chari said...

:( Mike

Crunchy hush! and thanks! ;)

Girl you got to breathe! That's what I am trying to do.

Yep yep Diva.

Full I have a guy like that, I am just being scary...

Thanks James man. I do agree :)

T.a.c.D said...

i can't even imagine feeling this way anytime soon over anyone other than myself...yea i know but i kinda gotta live in my own little bubble right now...imma blog about it this weekend

Muze said...

loves it.

You touch me and my pride drops to my knees

maaaaan yes.