Friday, February 29, 2008

Imagine This

I don't really write 'sensual' pieces much...but Soj G motivated me. So here we go!


As I slowly stroll
Fully aware of my vulnerable state
Sensuality dripping from my honey brown hips
Lust evaporating from the tips of my beautiful full lips
I feel you
Taut muscles flex under smooth skin
glistening with anticipation
An..ti..ci..pa..ting you

Feeling your desire
As it encompasses my feminine energies
I anxiously inhale
A
long
deep
breath

Filling my chest
With the feeling of being with you
The feeling of breathing you
The feeling of feeling you
Inside
of
me

I become shy
Wanting to hide
What I feel inside
Defuse the energy
Cause it's driving me mad crazy
Yet and still
I yearn for you

From the soles of your feet
To the top of your head
I want
all
of
you

Feel you wanting me
Watching me
Loving me
Seducing me
Lusting for me
While feeling yourself inside of me
Mentally


Lips graciously grazing
Tongues tenderly tasting
Wanting more and more
Of me
On you
Surrounding you
Every
inch
of
you

Making you mine
And me yours
If only
we
could
touch


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My few words inspired that?! My my. You own it my friend. Beautifully done, especialy the end. We simply must co-create some time.

Mizrepresent said...

OOOOh, very nice...!

One Man’s Opinion said...

Wow. To echo mizrepresent.....Very nice. Although I think that might be an understatement. I was feeling that. From the flow to the way you chose to places the words on paper (or blog space).

Saadia said...

Very nice!!! That Sojourner must be something else!!!

Eb the Celeb said...

yeah G's stuff will bring that out in you

Chari said...

Thanks guys, means alot. :)

Still Patrice said...

Work it out chic! That was HOT!

**Thanks a bunch :)**

Don said...

Nice piece. Speaks of a great anticipation. Such a wonderful feeling too.

Diva's Thoughts said...

That was so beautifully written. You have real talent my friend.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Go 'head gurl!!! :-)