Wednesday, June 04, 2008

What it is...(Break Up to Make Up...or Not?)

I want so badly to hate you
Yet I don't
I want so badly to put my hands around your throat and choke you
But I won't
I hope that this time you are taking is worth every second
Every minute
Every hour
Every day
E-ver-y week
It better be worth it knowing what this is doing to me
I hope this time prunes you to become the mature God fearing man you were meant to be
I hope it gives you the confidence and faith to go after what you want no matter how many times that you hear the word no
Cause coming back around this time won't be easy
Be sure to come with a steady foundation and strong locked backbone
Cause this world here is no simple playground for timid and self conscious fools...

3 comments:

Still Patrice said...

That's deep!

DJ Black Adam said...

Very Nice, you oughta let me compose some music to that!

Mizrepresent said...

Oooh, say it why don't you!