Friday, December 18, 2009

Random thoughts of a Mother to Be...

Sitting here with my hand on my stomach. It's acting up a bit this morn...as usual. Lol.
Wishing it would go away...wondering who my little angels will act more like...me or their dad...hopefully me. Lol j/k.

I just think it is amazing that a child (children) are formed in the womb of their mother. When I start feeling down I think about this.
So much going on in my mind...
Will they be born at a good weight, will they be healthy, am I eating enough, will we have enough money...
Can I really do this??
Don't stress girl it's not good for the babies...being pregnant is a trip.

My back was hurting last night and my babe gave me a back rub. Thank God for him! lol

Seems so close, yet far away. I'm scared to give birth shoot! Lol
Have alot of praying to do!!
Ready to take maternity leave though...
Sitting at this desk with the keyboard almost on top of my stomach! Smh...
Can't believe I will be/am the mother of twins. Seems so crazy to me! But it is what it is.
That is enough randomness for now!

Hope all is blessed with you and yours!

Happy Holidays folks! Love ya!



5 comments:

Book said...

B A B Y - M A M A This Goes Out to all da baby mamas ..

Im happy ur having more than 1, i hope they're happy!

Best Mommy In Da Universe..

Mizrepresent said...

Oh, look at you! When you commented that you were waiting on the little ones, as in plural, i was just so excited. Twins! YAY! OMG girl, u are gonna do fine...isn't this just the most precious period, feeling them inside you...yes it is. You can't wait to hold them. And when you lil lady, you will never, ever want to let them go. Blessings to you and your family. Love.

James Tubman said...

its a blessing

whenever you can bring children into this world God has blessed you with a very special gift

you seem very sweet from your blog so I know you'll be a good mother

Diva's Thoughts said...

You will be wonderful. THis I have no doubt.

I don't blame you for being a little apprehensive about the actual birthing process. lol

Chari said...

Lol@ book!

Thanks guys!