Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Take me away from here...

Sing it John Legend! Lol.


Hello all!

I have been feeling sick lately. I told a close friend of mine and he asked if I think stress is the reason I am always sick. I said yes, I really do. I have been fighting to maintain my sanity and that in itself is tiring and stressful.

This morning I was feeling horrible. I sat on my bed and begin to say to myself all of the things I am grateful for. This really worked for me, thank God! So I went to work.

It has been on my mind for a while, so I have put in a request for vacation. I want to be out by the water!!! :) My funds are pretty low so I probably won't be going anywhere. But I really need a break. Any suggestions on a vacation at home or in your local area that was relaxing ect.?


Thanks!


~God bless.~

14 comments:

The Book said...

You know what, go to galveston for a good day and just chill and wait till late to go back home. yep. No real waste of money from that..

Take youa good Book (lol) andsome juices and maybe a good snack or two and just Let The day go on. away from Technology ..LOL

MysTery said...

Lol, thanks Book!

xxxx said...

well depending n where you are at maybe you can just like go to a hotel near a beack like on the shore for a weekend or more if you like and that can be your retreat.. you get the cool breeze the water the sun...you can rest and be happy...thats kind of like a getaway on a budget..it may not be the caribbean or anything but just imagine the peace you may get there

WomensDaily said...

Try meditating. It works like you wouldn't believe.

MysTery said...

Thanks guys!

James Tubman said...

did you ever get a personal computer

MysTery said...

Yes sir.

Tee aka The Diva's Thoughts said...

I really need a vaca myself but have no one to go with and I am really leary about going it alone.

brandy said...

Hey sweets!!! It's XP saying hi!!! Hope things are well

Xcentric Pryncess said...

Hey sis - Im back!

MysTery said...

Hey girlie!!

兩津 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
T.C. said...

I had to do that recently, Monday to be exact and it does totally help...of course now i know why you weren't feeling well :) again I am so happy for you...

MysTery said...

Yeah girl....I didn't even know I was pregnant at the time though! lol