Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Yearz!

I was reading Riches to do list and he had done a sort of an update. Well here is mine:

What I am TO BE:

1. A Woman after God's own heart. Seeking His Vision For My Life and His Purpose and living it! -Ongoing -praying praying and praying!
2. An Inspiration -Ongoing
3. A Motivator -Ongoing
4. A published author.....done! :D
5. A recording artist -back to researching and writing :)
6. A confident performer -about to get on those instrumentals and take a few dance classes yea! :D
7. A positive influence in my and other communities -(ongoing) I gave blood yea!
8. A successful wife, mother, aunt ect. (whoa! did I say wife and mother!!?? :)) -getting those finances right so I can visit my neice
9. A business owner
10. A home owner -getting my finances straight! :D
11. A spiritual guide -ongoing
12. A humble servant leader -ongoing


I really need to make an action plan to go along with these...

Hope you all are having a blessed New Year!!

Smile cause you are beautiful!!

Decrease self and increase Christ.

Peace out!!!

6 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Good stuff... Happy New Year!

DeLi said...

a blessed and fullfilling year 2008 wishes to you Mysterious Girl!

:-)

LovelyBella73 said...

This list inspires me, and moves my soul.

Be Blessed!!

Anonymous said...

Blessings to you on your journey.

Saadia said...

Great post! I am proud of you!

Diva's Thoughts said...

You go girl!!! I am impressed. I need to do my own list. You are good.