Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Poison!

Well, it looks like I found something fun to do.....jam old school music! Cause I is broke and can't afford to spend ANYTHING right about now! Lol.



Those are my girls!





Shake em up shake em!

Well let's seee...


There are three areas that I want to get active in again:

One picks back up tonight! Thank you God. Doin a little poetry...

Next one starts tomorrow...dance class! Whoo hoo!

And singng hmmm...gonna have to make some plans to always be prepared for that one too! Cause you never know...

I am so glad to be getting back into it....cause life just isn't the same without it...
So glad that I am facing my fears again...finally!

This J Holiday is JAMMIN! Lol.


Anyway, Have a great weekend ya'll!

1 comment:

jendayi said...

I wanna go to a dance class!!!!!! =(