Sunday, July 01, 2007

Acknowledging the fight

I talked to a good sisterfriend of mine the other day. Man, it was so good to hear from her. I am truly blessed to know her. Haven't talked to her in what seems like ages. She really shed some light and perspective on this craziness that I have been dealing with. Thank you Lord for good friends. :) When other people are saying oh you are a strong woman you will be ok, she broke it down and empathized with me. I really needed that. :)

Getting ready for some things coming up...preparing a little something extra. Cause that's how I do!! ;) We will see how that works out. It'll make a grown man cry!! And it probably will. Cause I'm good like that. Lol.

But seriously, I see more life lessons and (self) cultivation coming up. Situations causing my thought process to change....Owwweee. That pledging of life is NO punk! But I am a fighter and I will see it through. God has been putting me through it a bit....but ohhhh, I will see it through...no quitting for me...

1 comment:

Book said...

lol.. Cat Fight!! yay! ..