Thursday, April 13, 2006

10 GUIDELINES FROM GOD


I like this......have it on my wall at home.

1. QUIT WORRYING: Life has dealt you a blowand all you do is sit and worry. Have you forgottenthat I am hereto take all your burdens and carry them for you? Or do you just enjoy fretting over everylittlething that comes your way?

2. PUT IT ON THE LIST: Something needs done ortaken care of. Put it on the list. No, not YOUR list. Put it on MYto-do-list Let ME be the one to take care of the problem. Ican't help you until you turnit over to Me. And although Myto-do-list is long, I am after all... God.I can take careof anything you put into My hands. In fact, if the truth were ever really known, Itakecare of a lot of things for you that you never even realize.

3. TRUST ME: Once you've givenyour burdens to Me, quit trying to take them back.Trust inMe.. Have the faith that I will take care of all your needs, your problems and yourtrials.Problems with the kids? Put them on My list. Problem with finances? Put it on Mylist.Problems with your emotional roller coaster ?For My sake, put it on Mylist. I want tohelp you. All you have to do is ask.

4. LEAVE IT ALONE: Don't wake up one morning and say, "Well, I'm feeling much stronger now, IthinkI can handle it from here." Why do you think you are feeling stronger now? It'ssimple.You gave Me your burdens and I'm taking care of them. I also renew yourstrengthand cover you in my peace. Don't you know that if I give you these problemsback,you will be right back where you started? Leave them with Me and forget aboutthem.Just let Me do my job.

5. TALK TO ME:
I want you to forget a lot ofthings. Forget what was making you crazy.Forget the worryand the fretting because you know I'm in control. But there'sonething I pray you never forget. Please, don't forget to talk to Me - OFTEN! I love YOU!I wantto hear your voice. I want you to include Me in on the thingsgoing on in your life.I want to hear you talk about your friends and family. Prayer is simply you havingaconversation with Me. I want to be your dearestfriend.


6.HAVE FAITH: I see a lot of things from up here that you can't see from where you are. Have ! faithinMe that I know what I'm doing. Trust Me; you wouldn't want the view from My eyes.Iwill continue to care for you, watch over you, and meet your needs. You only have to trustMe.Although I have a much bigger task than you, it seems as if you have so much troublejustdoing your simple part. How hard can trustbe?

7.SHARE: You were taught to share when you were only two years old. When did youforget?That rule still applies. Share with those who are less fortunate than you. Share your joywiththose who need encouragement. Share your laughter with those who haven't heard anyinsuch a long time. Share your tears with those who have forgotten how to cry. Share yourfaithwith those who have none.

8. BE PATIENT: I managed tofix it so in just one lifetime you could have somany diverse experiences.You grow from a child to an adult, havechildren, change jobs many times, learn manytrades,travel to so many places, meet thousands of people, and experience so much. Howcanyou be so impatient then when it takes Me a little longer than you expect tohandlesomething on My to-do-list? Trust in My timing, for My timing is perfect.Justbecause I created the entire universe in only six days, everyone thinks Ishouldalways rush, rush, rush.

9. BE KIND: Be kind toothers, for I love them just as much as I loveyou. They may not dresslike you, or talk like you, or live the sameway you do, but I still love you all. Pleasetryto get along, for My sake. I created each of you different in some way. It wouldbetoo boring if you were all identical. Please, know I love each of yourdifferences.

10. LOVE YOURSELF:
As much as I love you, how can younot love yourself? You were created by meforone reason only -- to be loved, and to love in return. I am a God of Love. Love Me.Love your neighbors. But also love yourself. It makes My heart ache when I see yousoangry with yourself when things go wrong. You are very precious to me.Don't ever forget......


Touch someone with your love Rather than focus upon the thorns of life, smell the roses and count your blessings!!!

No comments: