Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Knuck if You Buck!

Soooooo my coworker basically tried to tell me my man is ugly without actually saying it. Girrrrrllllll don't you make meeeee....Woo saaaaa!! LOL. The devil is at work I tell ya!

Anyway to the more important thoughts of the day, my hunny bun (lol) will be going to meet the fam this weekend. I is scarrrrrred. Lol.

My sister is having her bridal shower and my precious niece is turning 2! :D I'm a proud auntee!! I didn't make it to her 1st birthday party because I was in an accident so I am pretty excited! Got her some cute little clothes!! :) I love it. Man, little blessings...

I am still jammin the playlist from my previous post in my head!! Lol, yeah...
I have an interview for a poetry documentary tomorrow....little ole me... awwww lol.
So much on my mind! I have been inspiring a few people lately. That really makes me smile. God's blessing flowing down. :)

My babe and I are are going to playdate houston weekend after next. Yay! I've never been. It should be fun!

I feel like writing a poem...I may want to hop to it.


Going to work on making this my daily action plan:

Above and beyond

A little extra effort can bring your life to a much higher level.


Once you've done what must be done, do a little more. The distance you must travel to get from ordinary to outstanding is not really that far. Yet the benefits of going that extra distance are enormous.


You have something very special and original to give to life. Let the best that you are flow out from you with every effort, in every situation.


There is an abundance to which you're already connected. Do the work and put forth the commitment to fully express that abundance through the outcomes you achieve. The opportunity to make a difference is one of life's greatest blessings.

Seize that opportunity and live it with every breath you take. Know the magnificent joy that effort can bring, and you'll always be eager for more.

Go above and beyond, and you'll find it to be a truly wonderful place. -- Ralph Marston




Quote for the day:


To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end in life. -Robert Louis Stevenson





Much love and many blessings!!

1 comment:

Diva's Thoughts said...

You are going to have so much fun in Houston. I'm so jealous!