Thursday, May 01, 2008

Feeling Good Feeling Great..Not!

Man, I have been going back and forth in my mind a bit about this VERY AVOIDABLE issue that I am having with my SO. So I talked to one of my older relatives today and she gave me that good wisdom and perspective. Got to love the fam.
Anyway, so after that I am feeling good. :) And what has happened now!? I feel SOOO sick. DANG IT. Ain't that somethin. Wish I was at home. Well, just like she said, if the devil can't get you one way, he has to go another route!

Poetry for the day:

This see saw of emotions
Got me feeling sea sick
And so does this food
Man that's deep
(lol)

Peace ya'll.

4 comments:

Book said...

I got u.. Giiiiiiirrrlll! ..lol

Eb the Celeb said...

silly... but i feel ya

Still Patrice said...

lol feel better lady

Don said...

made me smile then. get your mojo back. Godspeed.