Thursday, March 27, 2008

This Thursday Eve...



Mannnnnnnnn, so I have been sitting at this desk just about all day. But I feel like I have been running around doing this and that! Whew!! Need to find a side hustle that I like so I can stop sitting up here so much. It's about to drive me c-r-a-z-y. AND this medication has me SLEEPY! Gonna have to stop taking that VERY soon. Get to some physical therapy or something.
Still glad that I am alive! Thank you Jesus. Trying not to get too money hungry, but to be more 'purpose' hungry. More performing! More writing! Whoo hoo! ;)

What is going on with you guys??

6 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

Hey mystery, just dropped by to say hi lady! Hope things are up!

Sojourner G said...

you can do all things through Him that gives you strength

dejanae said...

hey
good to see ur back

Muze said...

hey girl!

*waving*

Eb the Celeb said...

Besides having the female version of blue balls... I'm cool!

MysTery said...

Thanks everyone!

Eb: you are a MESS. lol