I was reading Te-Erika's and Riches blogs.
Te- Erika was saying that in the law of attraction, what we focus on is what we attract.
If things are not as we want them to be and we dwell on that, then we will attract more of the same. So, I have decided that I will will make a list of the things I am grateful for to lift my spirits.
I am grateful for:
1. God waking me everyday
2. Active use of all of my limbs and senses
3. A loving family
4. A loving man who can always make me smile :)
5. An open heart
6. Patience...still working on that one...
7. A place to live
10. A sense of humor
11. A sense of purpose
14. My artistic talents :)
15. Self control....cause man sometimes I want to...lol nevermind
16. The strength to recognize my weaknesses and ask for the trials to make them stronger
17. My job
18. My friends/ those who have not given up on me cause I am a difficult person ;)
19. My blog family!!!!
I am sure there is much more if I break them down little by little. But this is it for now. Making this list has made me smile. (Mission accomplished!!) I thank God for all that I am and that I have to share with others.
I tag everyone who reads this.
Make a list of your own. You never know who you may bless.