Friday, January 20, 2006

Taking Charge of YOU

This is POWERFUL.

Today I will Take Up My Bed and Walk

Today I will take up my bed and walk.
I refuse to be paralyzed by the forces of evil.
I can, I will, I MUST prevail! The greater good is on my side.
A higher power orders my steps.
Am I knocking on the door to the Promised Land or have I just stepped up to the gates of hell?
This depends largely on my outlook.
This mess may or may not be of my own making but it will not be the death of me. Not emotionally, not mentally, and not physically.
For I have been bought with a price.
My life is in the hands of the Almighty.
My cares have been cast on Him.
Right now the fire is trying me.
In due time I will come forth as pure gold.
In spite of my problems.
In spite of my circumstances.
In spite of the negative influences in my environment,
Today I will take up my bed and walk.

No comments: