Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Quotes to Live By


God’s blessings are chasing me down and overtaking me!

With clear intention and joy in my heart, I can manifest and attract to me any thing I want.
-Shinn
A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the perogative of the brave.
-Mohandas Ghandi –Shinn

"Nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream"
-Lee A. McGriggs


There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear, because fear hath torment. he that feareth is not made perfect in love. ~1 John 4:18


Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see. “For we walk by faith and not by sight.” ~2 Corinthians 5:7


You have to fight to do right; to do wrong you need not do anything.
Success is happiness with self, not physical or monetary possessions.

Something or someone intimidates you because you give it/them the power to do so.
Man's goings are of the Lord; how can a man then understand his own way? - Prov. 20:24
IF YOU WANT TO AMUSE GOD, TELL HIM YOUR PLANS.
Life is Time; no matter what happens, clock never stops. So, do all that you can to spend the time wisely because you never get it back. "
-Wizzo
~ A GREAT LEADER IS A SERVANT TO OTHERS. ~

No comments: